At Project Azul Verde, skills and passion synergize to spark positive global change in order to advance sustainability, decrease negative environmental impacts, and build communities through responsible business, recreation, and tourism.
Imagine a vacation that improves the destination you are visiting. This is PAV’s ultimate goal: to protect the places we love to death. I’m drawn to the intersections of air, land, and water–as are millions of people who live and recreate in mountain, riparian, and coastal areas, hence the creation of Project Azul Verde.
Project Azul Verde delivers advanced sustainability consulting to clients of all needs, sizes, and funding levels by bringing efficient and accessible sustainability solutions to nonprofits, small business, public and private organizations.
This website is a work in progress–keep checking back for more useful content!
Products and Services:
Used alone or in combination, these products and services complement each other to enable you to advance along the sustainability journey.
- Gain insights with a comparative analysis of your peers and competitors
- Identify relevant standards, learn and implement best practices, pinpoint improvement opportunities
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Reporting
- Materiality Assessments, Matrices, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI G4)
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
Eco-Labels, Certifications, Standards
- Excel at understanding and applying standards so that they become standard business procedures
- Improve and complete developing standards
- Improve compliance, integrate systems, increase operational efficiency
- Enable evolutionary change
- Update to the ISO 14001:2015 standard
Program and Project Management
- Train and engage teams, maximize effeciency, develop strong client relationships, secure repeat business
- Calculate your environmental footprint, develop a strategy to reduce resource use, set targets, track improvements
- Energy/Carbon Reduction, Greenhouse Gas Inventories, Environmental Footprints
- Waste Reduction
- Water Quality – Nonpoint Source Pollution Reduction
- Imagine a vacation that improves the destination
- Connect responsible travelers with sustainable activities, lodging, and local businesses
- Catalog your destination’s flora/fauna to attract hikers, naturalitsts, botanists, bird watchers
Social Media, Website Design
- Show your sustainability story
- Explain to your customers and investors how sustainability improves their experience of your product, service, or destination
- Engage, attract, and inspire more people to join your cause or grow your business
- Where are you now? Where do you want to go? How will you get there?
- Identify barriers and unlock critical success factors with situation analysis, stakeholder engagement, action plans, and implementation, while tracking and reporting progress to maintain momentum